100wc letter from Gabe

Dear Mr Abbott
I believe that your ways need to change. I strongly believe that all children from all countries with a disability or not should go to school. There are 57 million children who have never gone to school and 1/3 have a disability. Children with disabilities have no way to get to or from school. Luckily there is an organisation to change this called send all my friends to school. I believe you should provide all countries with buses to take children to school. With your help we can make a change for these unfortunate children.
Gabe

5 thoughts on “100wc letter from Gabe

1. Great job Gabe but maybe instead of I believe change it to something more convincing, so it would then not just sound like it is just you that cares but other than that it was great!!!! Keep it up
    From Jess-
    Come visit my blog @www.jessblog2014.weebly.com

2. That’s a really convincing letter Gabe. I like the opening sentence because it grabbed my attention and made me read more! 🙂 Also you included suggestions to change the 57 million children who don’t come to school. I definetly agree with your point of view Gabe, it is very important for kids any culture, any disability and any personality to be treated the same like we are.

3. I agree, all kids should be able to go to school. It’s really sad how many disabled kids don’t go to school.