100wc #22

Here is the picture for this week’s challenge.
Think really hard what you want your story to say. It would help to plan it first. Remember, it must be close to 100 words to enter the challenge but I will still post it to our blog.

2 thoughts on “100wc #22

1. One day there was a girl called Rose and she lived with her Mum and Dad near a dark forest.No one ever went in that forest because it was really scary but Rose wasn’t scared of anything so one day she went in the forest. She went to the forest when her parents were at work. So off she went to the forest. She brang some food to nibble on.When she got in the forest she sat by a very large oak tree and ate her food.All of a sudden out of the corner of her eye she saw some steps so she got up and went down the steps and at the bottom of the steps there was a magical land full of lollies! It was paradise she ate and ate all of the lollies it was the best day for her!

2. One time I was looking for my mums house and I came across this funny looking pathway to my mums house. I didn’t know what the number was so I went to get my phone to txt my mum. When I look back it was gone. “Something is going on.” So I went back home and I went back the next day and it was gone so i just left.